TATTOO CARE AND CAUTIONS
I have just done a tattoo. What I need to do to have a good healing?
The steps for a good healing process are always explained before leaving the shop by the tattooer and/or the shop manager.
By the way to have a good healing follow these steps:
For a good healing of the tattoo follow these recommendations:
- Remove the protective film and wash with lukewarm water;
- Apply the aftercare cream suggested, lightly massage on top of the tattoo to have the cream completely absorbed by the skin;
- Apply a protective film before going to bed after washing the tattoo for 3 nights.
In the following days:
- Wash with neutral soap one time per day;
- Apply the aftercare cream suggested for 10 days, 3 times per day;
- From day 10, it’s suggested to hydrate the tattoo with the suggested aftercare cream one time per day till the healing process is completed.
Moreover, do not go swimming in the sea or in the swimming pool and do not expose the tattoo directly to sunbeams.
Keep in contact of the tattoo only fabrics with natural fibers avoiding synthetic fibers.
After 1 month pass by the shop for a control with your tattooer.
Do not listen to friends who reclaim to be expert of tattoo care!
For any question please contact us.